Sunday 22 January 2017

People : Swearing Developers

I have to be honest, I swear... A lot... I sometimes do it knowingly, but there's also a little swearing leprechaun inside me.  My grand parents never really swore a lot at all, but my mother used to swear like a drunken sailor (i.e. a lot).  She thoroughly denies this now, but I assure you she swore a lot...

Consequently, I can swear a lot.

But this may not be a bad thing... For example, working with a development team as long as I have, you get to know people and you can express yourself, as I expect them to express their selves to me, if that needs a suitably short four letter inflection, so be it.

And it seems somewhere, someone, has decided this is not a bad thing...


This is lifted from BBC's Quiz of the week for 20th Januaryt 2017, and I have to agree, I am a straight honest person... But if you're being an arse, I'll tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment