Friday 7 February 2014

Must not listen to office morons talking about building their own PC's... Must resist... Must not rise to them...


The conversation about PC's started about the person buying new kit going from an AMD product to an Intel product, then to the giant can or worms that is "Re-installing Windows 7", and then his recommending to someone else to buy a big fat new copy of windows (instead of just buying one of the perfectly legal and legit OEM stickered ones from people like Spartan).

And then he dived into his ultra cool cooling system... Which was... a case fan... yes he added one, finally.. 2014... Case Fan... Right dude... I got four and memory fans, plus a water system from CPU to GPU and out to a major dual 180mm fan radiators...

And then he started to bemoan hos loud the fans are... I could point him back to my silent fan reviews from what... two years ago... but... I can't... I can't get involved.


In other news, on top of Thursdays post about sleep, I was in bed last night at like 9:20pm and I got up for work at 5:50am... I was here and working - after a nice breakfast - at 6:50am.

Usually, when I get up at 9:20am I'm here and working by 9:50am... So, why did getting up early take nearly an hour to deliver me to work, when getting up late gets me here quick?... Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment