Friday 19 July 2013

Noooooooooooo

I've had to wait a while to post this, its something which annoyed the shit out of me at the time, but there's nothing I can do about it...

My wife borrowed my old mobile phone, she was only going to use it for like a day... Did she just put her SIM in it and leave the phone alone?....

No, she set the fucking thing up with pink flowers and stupid ring tones, she basically started to treat the phone as hers...

This included her EMPTYING ALL THE TEXTS AND CONTACTS.... I lost pictures of my niece as a baby, I lost pictures of now deceased pets, I lost contacts whom were not migrated to my new phone but where historical.... I lost basically 2008-2011 in phone terms... and... and I'm really sad about it.

The wife, doesn't give a shit either.

No comments:

Post a Comment