Monday 17 September 2012

Sweets for Programming - I


Over the next few weeks, I'm going to be setting up my desk a little better and working more code time at home, in the evenings... Consequently I've decided I need to do something constructive towards my coding productivity at home... I need to pick a sweet to suck on, something to let my mouth idle whilst I mull over complex coding problems.

In America, as I understand it, chewing gum is the vogue, however, gum results in the need to spit, stick or in emergencies swallow its tacky remains.  I prefer a sweet, so that I can suck it to oblivion without worrying.

So, the first sweet I'm picking is the Polo... I love Polo's... The hole, the fact some crumble, whilst others are hard as diamond, they're minty, and great... They also come in a variety of flavours, and the first I've picked is the Spearmint Polo...



I'll let you know how I get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment