Thursday 26 July 2012

Charlotte Blackman

I'm going to keep this one short and sweet... My thoughts, sympathy and condolences go out to all of Charlottes immediate Family, close friends of ours.

Such a wonderful family, such nice people, we're absolutely devastated for you and only wish that things were different.


My wife is devastated by the news, she recalls only how wonderful Charlotte was, remembering her coming and doing some cleaning around our house years back.  Only a fortnight ago we had a meal out with Rach and she was telling us how proud she was of Charlotte getting a first in her degree.

It is so unfair for this to have happened, so unkind of the world to have thrown this burden of grief at such undeserving people, and I can only imagine doubly so for Matt.

As I understand it the family won't return until they can bring Charlotte with them, and until we see them I can only hope they know our thoughts are with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment