Tuesday 13 September 2011

EMF Head....

So, I just read this article http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14887428 and one could scoff at these people... but, I'm sure I'm one of them.

Not to the degree of moving house, but when mobile's first came out I could not stand to sleep in the same room with one, I used to get a headache every morning (if it were on).  And I had a Motorola phone which was just as bad, if I had it beside my bed when I slept I'd wake with an almost hung over feeling.

I now have a Nokia phone and I intentionally put it way over to the side of me, over two meters away, or I leave it to charge over 4 meters away, over night.

So there maybe something in this...

I'm not bothered by wireless networks, I don't think... but mobiles certainly have this running recurrent experience to me... I might do a blind test, get a sock or something, and ask the wife to put it under the pillow her side of the bed with, or without, the mobile in it... and see if I marry up a bad head with the phone being present...


No comments:

Post a Comment