Thursday 31 March 2011

My Dream

I had the weirdest dream last night...

I dreamt I was in a field on the edge of a rocky cliff top, which was festooned with washing lines, each holding a brilliantly white sheets.... just before dawn.

As I walked through the white sheets the ground changed from rocks to paving stones, yellow sand stone ones... then I saw a man, in a white vest and like sailors deck trousers, all perfectly white... As I came right up behind him he turned his head to see who I was, and suddenly from behind him, behind a sheet rushed a man in black and grey, who stabbed and stabbed and stabbed the man in the white...

The man in black then fled and the man in white was crawling on his hands and knees, red staining his now tattered clothes which hung from his skinning limbs... he had white hair and bright blue eyes.. which now bulged with shock and were blood shot... but he crawled...

He crawled through the sheets moving in the wind, each time he touched a sheet it was stained vibrant red.

Then he got into the open moving air of the cliff top, and his hair was blowing in the wind... blood dripping from his finger-tips, he precariously stood, and watched the sun rise, to triumphant music playing... the blood dropping, his eyes weeping in the light of the new born day as he stared at the rising red orange and yellow.

And a voice said "This is your dawn".

Then he fell from the cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment