Monday 6 December 2010

Its time for 'it'

So, it is about to happen... if you don't know what I mean by 'it' then you've been living under a rock, because the 'it' to which I refer is Cataclysm.

I'm going to be honest, I have been back, briefly into WoW; I had a month on my main account a while back, but I was hopelessly annoyed at the inflation of items over my hard earned raid gear... so I quit again.

But now, it is the day, before the big day.  And I'm feeling a few pangs of longing, even though I'm pissed off utterly with the inflation in the game, I love its look, I love the game; I'm just so tired and bored of it.

And I'm going to miss Loch Modan, I'm going to miss Stormwind, I'm going to miss all those lands we've all spent so long living in.

Okay, I'm not going to miss Outlands, nor am I going to give a shit about Northrend.  But as I consider myself a veteran player of the original game, and I spent the best part of three years just playing out those area's, I am going to miss them.

The questions are... when will I go in to take a look at everything that's going on?  And will I miss it all going on "live" because its happening on a Tuesday and I'm at work?

1 comment:

  1. Looking at video posted from the zones they've not changed hideously... least the three I've seen haven't.

    Though, I don't understand some of the thought put behind the scenes at some changes.

    Not to mention the Priest I saw with 111K of health... a priest... with 111K of health...

    ReplyDelete